How to lodge a Grievance?

The grievances can be lodged online on

In cases where internet facility is not available or even otherwise, the citizen is free to send her/his grievance by Post. There is no prescribed format.

The grievance may be written on any plain sheet of paper or on a Postcard / Inland letter and addressed to the Department.



O/o-Deputy Commissioner East Kameng District, Seppa Arunachal Pradesh-790102
Location : Deputy Commissioner office | City : seppa | PIN Code : 790102
Phone : 03787-222576 | Email : dc-ekmg-arn[at]nic[dot]in